As an industry-leading provider of operating and capital budgeting software, Questica is constantly striving to make improvements to its product through new initiatives and relationships. Because we value our relationships with existing and prospective clients, we want to help you learn about better budgeting by sharing their stories.
County of Strathcona, Alberta, selects Questica’s TeamBudget Operating
Mar 26, 2010
Following an extensive RFP process, the County of Strathcona, population 80,232, has selected TeamBudget Operating to enhance its budgeting functionality.
While they currently have a system in place, they require a more dynamic approach to managing their capital and operating budget processes. TeamBudget will enable to the County to:
- Budget and forecast for Capital, Operating budgets along with Salary/Position Planning
- Calculate Growth, Inflation, One-time items and Business Process Changes
- Record and tracking changes to the budgets through the many stages using TeamBudget’s Workflow feature
- Conduct variance reporting through access to up-to-date actual costs imported directly from JD Edwards
- Do Budget analysis via drill-down and drill-through report along with Ad Hoc reporting
The TeamBudget solution will integrate with JD Edwards’ financial system.