Serving a population of just over 46,000 people, the City of San Luis Obispo, California issued an RFP for budget software to help them prepare, manage, and perform analysis on their $212M annual Operating budget.
Key RFP requirements included:
- Flexible system capable of handling the City’s current and future budgeting processes
- Centralized, streamlined budgeting system for all departments
- Emphasis on long-range planning, with the ability to set and measure objectives and goals
- Demonstrated ability to implement successfully and on schedule
- Integration with report builder software for budget reports
- Ability to integrate with financial system SunGard Pentamation Finance Plus
The City has purchased Questica Budget Operating, Salaries, and Allocations in the SaaS model.