Thursday, April 19, 2018
Join us this free half-day event full of great networking opportunities and education sessions.
Connect – Learn – Collaborate
- Network with experts and peers to generate new ideas for your department and organization.
- Innovate your approach to budgeting, performance and transparency to drive broader benefits across your organization.
- Hear about the successes and challenges of your peers. Plus discuss and exchange best practices and new learnings.
It’s an opportunity for you and your organization to find out how Questica can help transform your budgeting process to:
- ensure greater accuracy and efficiency
- achieve greater usage and collaboration
- deliver better results through strategic reporting and performance management
Plus, its an opportunity to empower our Questica users to get the most out of our budget, performance and transparency solutions.
These sessions are designed to provide qualified individuals and customers with information on budgeting, performance and transparency trends and best practices, how their peers are achieving results at their organizations, and how Questica helps and fits into those plans. There will also be plenty of time for Q&A.
- 8:30 – 9:15 am: Registration and Breakfast
- 9:15 – 9:30 am: Welcome and Introductions
- 9:30 – 10:30 am: Keynote Session
Transparency – Making Complex Data Use Friendly
There is an increasing push for open data and transparency for public sector organizations. It’s coming from a growing interest and expectation of government (at all levels), citizens, community or other stakeholder groups and media outlets. Explore the trends, examples and discover the three key ways to demystify complex data for your stakeholders.
Speaker: James Orr, Product Manager, Questica Inc.
- 10:30 – 10:45 am: Break
- 10:45 am – 12:00 pm: Keynote Panel Session
Better Budgeting – it’s a Journey
Hear from our customer panel about their budgeting journeys – their successes and challenges. Plus, how working with Questica has helped them increase accuracy, efficiency and better meet their organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
Speakers: City of Largo, College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Florida
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm: Networking Lunch and Presentation
Questica Budget – What’s New
We’ll cover all the new features available in the latest release(s), new features and functionality of the Questica Budget Suite.
Speaker: To be confirmed.
- Complimentary for Questica customers and qualified individuals (public sector organizations such as local/state governments and agencies, colleges and universities, hospitals and healthcare facilities, K-12 schools and districts, and non-profit organizations).
101 East Kennedy Boulevard, #4300
Tampa, FL 33602
If you have questions about the event, please contact Questica’s Marketing Team.