GTY Technology Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq:GTYH) (together with its operating subsidiaries, “GTY”), a leading SaaS/Cloud solution for the public sector and its affiliated segments, is pleased to announce recent key wins from Questica, its subsidiary which provides budget preparation and management software solutions.
“The velocity of Questica’s wins is a reference point that highlights that we are at a watershed moment in the life-cycle of the state & local government market,” said Stephen Rohleder, Chairman and CEO of GTY. “As leaders in SaaS solutions for this end-market, our budgeting solutions offer the security, workflow, analytics and reporting capabilities that the end-user needs to make strategic, data-driven decisions.”
“We have seen tremendous momentum since our announced transaction with GTY, as new government, education and healthcare organizations have chosen Questica Budget Suite to be their single source of budget truth,” said TJ Parass, founder and CEO of Questica. “Our expansion extends beyond new clients, as many of our existing budget customers are adding our OpenBook transparency and budget book tools to create an integrated end-to-end budget management platform.”
Some of Questica’s new customers include:
- The City of Seattle, Washington (pop. 747,000+; annual budget: $5.6 billion)
- Clark County, WA (pop. 480,000; annual budget $1+ billion)
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission, MD (one of the largest water and wastewater utilities in the U.S., serving 1.8 million residents)
- North Texas Transit Authority (annual budget: $663 million)
- The City of Knoxville, Tennessee (pop. 187,000; annual budget: $376 million)
- Aurora Public Schools, Denver, CO (the fifth largest school district in the state comprised of 55 schools with 40,000 students)
- Joseph Brant Hospital, Burlington, Ontario (1,700 employees; over 200 beds)
- The Idaho Supreme Court (350 employees; annual budget: $75 million)
- The State University of New York Plattsburg (6,000 students; annual budget: $70 million)
“By joining together with Dave Farrell and his team at Sherpa Government Solutions through the GTY transaction, we look forward to bringing the best of our organizations together so we can support even more public sector customers looking to modernize their budgeting process,” said Parass.
About GTY Technology Holdings Inc.
GTY Technology Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:GTYH) (“GTY”) brings leading government technology companies together to achieve a new standards in citizen engagement and resource management. Through its six subsidiaries, GTY offers an intuitive cloud-based suite of solutions for state and local governments spanning functions in procurement, payments, grant management, budgeting, and permitting: Bonfire provides strategic sourcing and procurement software to enable confident and compliant spend; CityBase provides government payment solutions to connect constituents with utilities and government agencies; eCivis offers a grant management system to maximize grant revenues and track performance; Open Counter provides government payment software to guide applicants through complex permitting and licensing procedures; Questica offers budget preparation and management software to deliver on financial and non-financial strategic objectives; and Sherpa provides public sector budgeting software and consulting services.
Questica partners with public sector organizations to better enable data-driven budgeting and decision-making, while increasing data accuracy, productivity and improving stakeholder trust. Almost 700 organizations across North America have eliminated spreadsheets using our budgeting, performance, transparency and engagement solutions.